Contribute to the cultural and historic quality of life in West Des Moines, the metropolitan area of Des Moines and the state of Iowa by becoming a member of the West Des Moines Historical Society.
- Member Mondays- tour the Jordan House Museum anytime between 11am-2pm
- Reduced or free admission to workshops and programs
- Invitations to members-only events
- Opportunity to serve on the board
- Attend the annual meeting
- Vote at the annual meeting
$500 & above
|Listing on website||Listing on website||Listing on website||Listing on website||Listing on website
|Two tickets for a tour of the Jordan House or Bennett School||Four tickets for a tour of the Jordan House or Bennett School||4 tickets for a tour of the Jordan House or Bennett School||Four tickets for a tour of the Jordan House or Bennett School|
|One ticket to a Night at the Museum program of your choice (dependent on availability)||One ticket to a Night at The Museum program of your choice (dependent on availability)|
|Your name or message engraved on permanent Jordan House garden paver|
What Do Your Membership Dollars Do?
- Repair, conservation and restoration of not only the two museums, but artifacts and items in our collection
- Support education through free virtual school tours and the Iowa Files, a free history series at the West Des Moines Public Library
- On-line access to the WDMHS collection, including photographs and papers never displayed to the public
- An ongoing membership helps with budgeting for regular expenses, such as utility bills and insurance
The minimum fee for individual membership in the West Des Moines Historical Society is $25 per year.
Corporate memberships begin at $100.